Your full guide on how to delete a tinder account
Tinder is the world’s most popular dating app for meeting new people with millions of user. Tinder is the hottest app on the internet that is helping millions of people find their partner or life.
If you want to delete your account, you’ll need to do it directly on the app. Please note that you’ll permanently lose your matches, messages and other information associated with your account.
How to delete Tinder
If you’re ready to say goodbye to your matches and messages for good, you’ll need to delete your Tinder account.
If you don’t want to use this online dating service and are wondering how to deactivate your Tinder account, then follow the below-given method.
Deleting Tinder app on Android
- Open the app on your phone.
- Tap the profile icon in the upper left-hand corner
- Select Settings from the menu
- Scroll down to select Delete Account
- Choose the reason for leaving
- Confirm it and Account successfully deleted
Delete Tinder Account on PC
- Visit to http://www.tinder.com/
- Login by entering your details like email & password
- Tap on the profile picture in the upper-left
- Scroll down & click Delete My Account
- A pop-up will open to confirm
- The account will be deleted
Note: *Deleting the Tinder app does not delete your account. If you subscribed to Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold using your Apple ID or Google Play Store ID, deleting the app and/or your account does not cancel your subscription.
If you subscribed on Tinder for web (Tinder.com), deleting your account will cancel your subscription automatically.
How to cancel Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold on iOS
- Open the App Store app and scroll to the bottom.
- Tap on your Apple ID and select ‘View Apple ID’.
- Sign in to your Apple ID account.
- Scroll down and tap ‘Subscriptions’.
- Select your Tinder subscription and select ‘Unsubscribe’.
How to cancel Tinder Plus or Tinder Gold on Android
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu > My Apps > Subscriptions.
- Tap on Tinder to cancel your Tinder Plus subscription.
Delete Tinder on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook
- Select more on the bottom of the screen and Settings
- Tap on Apps option
- Select the app you want to delete
- Scroll down and click the button Remove App